1) Use of this website means that you agree to be bound by the site’s Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions of use, you must not use this site.
2) Gothic Fusion reserves ownership of copyright on all items featured on its website including design, text, layout, graphics, coding and the selection and arrangement of items included on the site. In particular all photos used on the website are copyright of Gothic Fusion and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from Gothic Fusion. Permission is given to copy or print from this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Gothic Fusion and for using the site as a shopping and catalogue resource. Any other usage whatsoever without prior written permission from Gothic Fusion is strictly prohibited.
3) Gothic Fusion reserves the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site, as deemed necessary by Gothic Fusion.
4) This site may provide links to other websites not related to Gothic Fusion. The content of any such sites is not under our control; accordingly we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of these sites. Neither do these links signify endorsement of these sites in any way whatsoever.
5) Access to this site and the materials within are supplied free of charge. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure availability of access, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant that you will have continuous access to this site. Neither do we warrant that the site shall be free from viruses or other harmful components.
6) You shall not cause any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to us, our customers or our users of the site.
1) All items are offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of the order.
2) Where items are out of stock at the time of the order, we will email you for your instruction as to whether you would like us to hold the item on back order for you or not.
1) Gothic Fusion and retailers stocking our jewellery are distinct and separate business entities.
2) Though we strive to ensure that our stockist listings are up to date we do not guarantee that all the stockists mentioned will carry items from our range at any particular time.
3) Individual stockists will carry whatever stock they feel appropriate for their clients. They are unlikely to carry all the items shown on the Gothic Fusion website. Gothic Fusion does not hereby infer that they do or should carry our whole range.
4) Individual stockists are also free to charge whatever price they wish for items from the Gothic Fusion Collection. Prices shown on the Gothic Fusion web site are solely for items purchased via the website.
5) Items purchased from www.Gothic-Fusion.com may only be returned to www.Gothic-Fusion.com ,our stockists will not accept for return items purchased from this site. Similarly items for return, purchased from a “bricks and mortar” retailer should be returned to that retailer.
6) The Gothic Fusion “if you’re happy, we’re happy” guarantee applies solely to items purchased from this website, for the avoidance of doubt it does not apply to retailers stocking our jewellery.
1) Payment made through www.Gothic-Fusion.com is made via Paypal, who supplies encrypted secure trading services for us. Your credit card details are not seen or held by Gothic Fusion. You may contact Paypal at www.paypal.com
2) We are not able to accept cash by way of payment.
3) All cheques will be cleared through our bank account prior to goods being released to the customer. This can take up to 5 working days.
1) Gothic Fusion takes every care to portray and describe items accurately, however as the items supplied by Gothic Fusion are handmade, individual variations may occur. Gothic Fusion can not guarantee that items supplied will be absolutely identical to items previously supplied. Gothic Fusion will use its best endeavours to ensure that items supplied match product descriptions. Not withstanding the above, no representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of information given. In particular customers using the website to order products should note that due to colour disparities between different computer screens there may be perceived colour variations between items shown on the website and those supplied. Customers unhappy with any item they receive are welcome to return the item under our: “if you’re happy, then we’re happy” guarantee. All such items are to be returned unused and in the packaging supplied.
2) Gothic Fusion may refuse any return under its “if you’re happy then we’re happy” guarantee if such return has been damaged in any way. Gothic Fusion will not accept responsibility for returned items received, damaged in transit to us. Please see our Returns Policy for further information.
3) Gothic Fusion reserves the right to alter the packaging specification as it sees fit.
4) Queries and problems through use of the website, should in the first instance be put to Gothic Fusion, if you are not happy with the response you should contact you credit card provider.
1) The Terms & Conditions and all disclaimers and other materials on this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which all parties shall submit.
2) Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of Gothic Fusion for direct loss arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises. In no event shall Gothic Fusion be liable for any consequential loss whatsoever arising out of use of this site.
3) Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
4) If any provision included herein, in whole or part, shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable (by a court or other such competent body) the validity of the other provisions of these terms shall not be affected.
5) Gothic Fusion reserves the right to vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time as it sees fit. Such variations shall become effective immediately upon posting to the site and by continuing to use the site; you shall be deemed to accept any such variations.
6) Nothing herein above shall affect your statutory rights.