Gothic-Fusion P&P (Shipping)
Most of our handmade items are carried in stock and are dispatched within 2-3 days working days. If an item is out of stock a request can be made for it but this is a special order and can take upto 10 days to be personally handmade and dispatched.We post Monday thru to Friday. We do not post weekends or bank holidays.
We ship daily by Royal Mail Post.
Postage is a flat rate of £1.75 1st Class Post, delivery by Royal Mail is normally 1-3 working days but they strive to deliver next day.
If an order is over £25 we send it by Recorded Delivery 1st Class £2.75
For guaranteed next day delivery, Monday to Friday only, on an item we use Royal Mail Next Day, this must be bought and paid for before 1pm for same day dispatch.
Guaranteed next day delivery by Royal Mail is a flat rate of £6.25
For guaranteed Saturday delivery next day is £8.45. No Sunday deliveries.
Postage is a flat rate of £2.25 for the 1st item by Royal Mail Airmail, delivery takes 3-5 days an is uninsured and unsigned for.
We also us Royal Mail International Signed For if an order is over £25, at a cost of £6.50. This requires a signature so must be delivered to a domestic or business address where there is some to receive and sign for it.
Worldwide (outside the EU).
Postage is a flat rate of £2.75 for the 1st item by Royal Mail Airmail, delivery takes 3-7 days and is uninsured and unsigned for, this is your responsibility if you take this option.
Orders over £25 are sent by Royal Mail International Signed For at a cost of £8.00. This requires asignature so must be delivered to a domestic or business address where there is someone to receive and sign for it.
Please note, it is the buyers responsibility if they choose ordinary airmail for their purchases. Also for local customs fees an taxes etc.. Please do not ask us to mark as a gift or falsify details, we will refuse this request.
If you are unsure about anything with regards to the posting of your order please do not hesitate to contact us.
All of our prices are in Pounds Sterling if you want to convert into your own currency we recommend http://www.xe.com/ucc for ease of use and up to date rates.
1) All items returned to Gothic Fusion should be sent by “signed for” delivery such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
2) Gothic Fusion will not accept items for return which are aged more than 28 Days from the date of purchase.
3) Items which have been damaged through misuse will not be considered for return.
4) Items for return should be securely packaged. Gothic Fusion cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit to us. For this reason we would recommend that items are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes an insurance provision.
5) Gothic Fusion is happy to refund payment against items returned under its: “if you’re happy, then we’re happy” 14 day guarantee.
6) Unfortunately, due to hygiene implications, all earrings are non-returnable